Here is a complete guide on installing twrp recovery on Moto G5.
Moto G5 is the latest addition in Lenovo’s budget smartphone series and If you have bought one, you might want to load TWRP recovery on it to get most out of your new device. Here is a complete guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Moto G5 (cedric).
Ho to Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G5
- TWRP recovery. Download (Copy it to fastboot folder).
- Moto G5 with unlocked bootloader
- Unlock your device bootloader.
- Make sure adb and fastboot drivers are present on your PC.
- Open CMD (command prompt) and navigate to your fastboot folder.
- Type adb reboot bootloader
- Your device should reboot to fastboot menu.
- Now type fastboot flash recover [recoveryname].img
- After flashing is done. Type fastboot reboot recovery.
Wallah! You are now rocking TWRP recovery on your Moto G5. If you have any query, feel free to use the comment section below.