Here is a complete guide on How to Unlock Huawei Honor 6X Bootloader
Huawei Honor 6X is the company’s latest iteration in the budget Honor series. Like its predecessor; The Honor 5x, Honor 6X continues to impress us with its excellent camera, good performance and great battery life. If you have purchased the handset and want to explore fully what android is truly capable of delivering then you might want to unlock your handset’s Bootloader and the below guide will teach you how you can Unlock your Huawei Honor 6X Bootloader.
- ShortMesh will not be responsible if anything happens to your device. Do at your own risk.
- Note: Backup your device data.
How Unlock Huawei Honor 6X Bootloader
Step 1: Get Unlock Code
- Go to Huawei Unlock website and register.
- Go to download section and select unlock bootloader and agree to terms and conditions.
- Fill out the information on the next screen. (IMEI: *#06#)(Serial no can be found on “About” section of device)(Product id: *#*#1357946#*#*).
- Click on “commit” and you will get the unlock code.
Step 2: Turn ON USB debugging and OEM Unlocking
- Go to Setting>>About>> and Tap on Build Number 7 times or until you see developer mode enabled.
- Now go back and got Developer options.
- Turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
Step 3: Unlock bootloader
- Open Command prompt in your adb folder.
- Type: adb reboot bootloader
- Type: fastboot oem unlock [unlock code here]
- Follow instructions that will appear on your phone.
- After that phone will factory reset and reboot.
Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked your Honor 6X bootloader. Enjoy!