This guide shows you how you can Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Devices
So you have flashed a custom ROM or you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone and now you want to revert to original stock firmware. Well you are in luck as restoring stock firmware on Samsung devices is the easiest among all other smartphones.
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download stock firmware from here.
- Download ODIN.
- Unzip stock firmware file you downloaded to obtain .tar file.
- Launch ODIN.
- Click on PDA and select the .tar file.
- Turn-off your Samsung Device.
- Put your device in download mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously.
- Connect Your Device to PC via USB cable.
- If you see COM[port number] written in the ID:COM window then your device is successfully connected.
- Press start and wait until you see PASS written in the COM window.
Your device will reboot and you will have stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy device.